Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The 11th And The Real Deal

The title has said it. Yes, this is the 11th post of my blog (yeay!). Why suddenly I choose to write this for the 11th post? Well, 11 is my favourite number since I was born on the 11th day of a particular month. 11 to me personally also signifies a certain maturity level that I believe I have achieved and the readiness for me to move on to the next level of writing. If you notice, I haven't done any proper introduction of this blog before. Hence, I think the 11th post seems to be appropriate for me to do so.

To be very honest, this is not the first blog that I have. I think I had created two blogs before this (see, I don't even remember the number of blogs I had). However, I was not too serious or let's just say, I was just not too passionate about it. I had it because it was more of a trendy thingy. Blogging was gaining popularity since the last few years, and I thought it would be cool to jump on the bandwagon. But alas, it did not last long after a while. I found that blog writing was just not for me at that point of time.

Years after that, which was the past few months, I suddenly had this urge of writing. It was more of like a 'calling'. "Is this for real?" I wondered. I have been postponing since then because I was not too sure whether this was what exactly I need to do. Nevertheless, I realised that the more I postponed, the more 'stressful' I became. It felt like something was not out from my system. So trusting my very own gut, I created this blog.

This blog is created with the hope that I could share my own piece of mind, my interests, views on issues surrounding my life or general issues and other topics that I find interesting to share. That's why this blog is titled as 'Life From My Perspective'. The first 10 posts were merely introduction of what you can expect my kind of writing would be. There were posts about restaurant and food, places that I had visited, my personal views and others. Actually, I have listed quite a number of topics that I would like to write for example like my solo travel, life issues and others, but I definitely need time to prepare for it. So tunggu dan sabar ya :) I will keep writing about the food I enjoyed, the places I visited and etc., but however, you can also expect frank, honest and possibly cynical writing from me too, which I would touch on certain issues or topics when the right time comes. 

Truthfully, since I started this blog, I felt really happy and contented. Never thought it would give such satisfaction, so I am very grateful for this wonderful feeling. My personal hope is that I would never give up writing and sharing, InsyaAllah.

I can also see the number of visitors and traffic to this blog is growing, not just from Malaysia but also other countries! Truly surprised with this. Thank you guys for taking your time to visit this humble blog of mine! While I like to express my own views or share my own personal experience in this blog, I also welcome ideas and feedback that could be topic for discussion if possible. I believe blog should also serve as a forum for interactive discussion or as an avenue for us to share happy and motivational thoughts and words to each other.  

Thank you again guys and I truly appreciate your continuous support for this blog. Love!

Not just any 11!

4 comments:

Farah I. said...

happy 11th!! :D

Unknown said...

thanks dear! :)

Nisa said...

I'm very much looking forward to reading more!

Unknown said...

Thank you Nisa and keep reading ya :)