Sunday, January 5, 2014

All The Best For Twenty 14!

Dear readers, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy 2014! May it be a glorious and fabulous year for all of us. Hope the wish is not too late. But as we always say, "Better late than never", so I guess it is still acceptable ;)

I have to admit that I have been missing pretty long this time. I was kind of 'handicapped' without my notebook, which I unintentionally left at my home town few weeks ago. Very smart of me. Writing and blogging using smart phone just doesn't work for me at all. Plus, I was away on holiday. So I have to wait for my kind sister to bring it back to KL and hence, this post that I'm writing now celebrates its arrival. Happiness!

I'm supposed to write few posts earlier but the absence of my notebook had delayed it. Do wait for the posts :) I can't wait to write about it too!

Last but not least, have a blast in 2014 ;)

May the force be with us, for 2014 and onwards! (Image taken from: www.wallpapergang.com)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hye, saya suka baca blog awak, baru-baru ni saya ada buat blog harap awk boleh singgah dan follow blog saya. awksweetgitu.blogspot.com :)