Monday, August 26, 2013

Riang Ria Aidilfitri

Hari Raya this year was one of the best celebrated from my personal opinion. Why? Well, my parents and all my siblings including my niece and nephews were around at home. So that makes a perfect gathering for the whole family! With lots of food and activities, what more can I say right?

Truthfully, the people who actually really rocked my Hari Raya celebration were my niece and nephews. Without them, I think it would definitely be dull and quite boring. The children brought the joy and sparked the delightfulness of the festive itself.

I decided to share photos of my niece and nephews only during our Raya holidays. Well, the Hari Raya was obviously about them! Tunjuk gambar-gambar orang tua ni bosan, sebab semua lebih kurang sama jer hehe.

My "Welcome Back!" drawing for the kids when they arrived. From left: Qist, Is and Baby Zac. Qist hates my drawing of her. Oh well, your aunt is not blessed with a pair of arty-farty hands!

Asyik main Ipad jer orang berdua ni, especially Is! How to pull them away from Ipad???

First trick, ajak buat kuih! Rajin Qist ni, bagus dia tolong Aunty Tzar

Qist makin bersemangat nak tolong aunty-aunty and Tok Ibu dia, so dia tolong prepare untuk berbuka :)

Kanak-kanak riang gembira main bunga api. Lupa terus kat Ipad!

Pose for first day of Hari Raya

Baby Zac pun nak posing gak untuk Raya!

Posing santai

Me with camera: Ok say picnic! Kids: Piiiicccccniiiiiic! 

Dapat kawan-kawan baru, terus berjimba sakan!

From the older generation to the young one. Ibu showing her old, family photo to Qist

Forget about the Ipad. Flying the kite is even more fun! Is learning how to fly the kite

Qist flying the kite high! Ecstatic moment

Qist blowing bubbles away, which attracted other kids as well. So cute!

Lego time! Qist and Aunty Zana pasang strategi. Is tukang tengok jer

Eh Baby Zac pun nak join main lego jugak! Qist terus pening and almost give up nak fikirkan strategi

Happy kids with the final outcome (walhal makcik-makcik kena buli untuk siapkan lego ni, cheh!)

Precious time indeed!

1 comment:

zarina said...

cute kids!